We grow certified organic fruit and vegetables. We sell our fruit at our farm stand as well as to wholesale customers. You can find our fruit throughout the Western Slope and New Mexico. We grow sweet cherries, peaches, heirloom tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant.
- Herb Plants
- Lavender Plants; 3 1/2 inch, 1 gallon and 2 gallon pots
- 2019 Cherry crop will available June 17th! Due to hail this spring, we will have a small crop this year. We are offering one pound bags; an 8 lb box; or a 18 lb box. If you would like to pre-order your cherries(strongly recommended)
contact the farm. Cherries are certified organic.
- 1 lb $8.00
- 8 lb box $56
- 18 lb box $90
- U-pick cherries available this year. $5/lb or 20 lbs plus $4/lb(during this time we will be open 7 days a week.
When items are available we will post exact harvest dates under our current availability.
- Heirloom vegetables and a wide selection of herbs and flower bedding plants – May
- Sweet Cherries – June
- Tomatoes – July-September
- Heirloom eggplant and peppers – July – September