*Farm pick-up only! CSA members receive emails throughout the season regarding plant pick-up dates.
Grow the garden of your dreams and support local agriculture!
“The Kitchen Garden” includes:
- 16 tomatoes/peppers/eggplant
- 8 herbs
- 12 flowers
- 2 6-packs of strawberries
- 9 cucumbers/summer squash
- 6-pack lettuce and lettuce seed
- 12 greens (kale/chard/spinach)
- 12 brassicas (broccoli/kale/cauliflower)
- 5 seed packets (radishes/beets/carrots/peas/beans)
- 6-pack of sweet, yellow and red onions (about 30 onions total)
- 8 winter squash/melon
Our greenhouse selection is full of heirloom, open-pollinated and American Award Selection Winners. We take great care to nurture vegetable plants, cutting flowers, and culinary and medicinal herbs in our greenhouses. We use certified organic potting soil and amendments, beneficial insect releases, and thrive after transplanting. As a result, many of our customers claim our plants have a health and vigor like no other.
In choosing your plants, enjoy as much flexibility and as much guidance as you please!
Joining our Organic Plant CSA saves you more than 10% on plants. You’ll also get a 10% CSA Member Discount on all plants purchased separately from your CSA!
Throughout the growing season, members will visit us at the farm to pick up their organic plant starts and seeds for direct seeding, along with potted culinary herbs and flowers – all grown right here at the farm.