What would you do with a pound of lavender buds?
Dried lavender buds are delightful to the crafter, who can’t wait to create with the soothing fragrance of lavender. That’s why we debud much of our dried lavender and triple-sift it – to bring you the highest-quality organic crafting lavender around.
So now it’s in your hands. What crafts can you do with dried lavender buds?
We found 25.
For the seamsters:
10. Lavender and Rosemary Bath Salts
11. Lavender and Lemon Oatmeal Mud Mask
12. Lavender Oatmeal Bath
13. Lavender Soap
14. Lavender Mint Foot Scrub
15. Lavender Bath Bombs
16. Soap-Free Facial Cleanser
17. Lavender & Clay Mango Bath Fizzy
18. Honey Lavender Bath Melts
For the home:
For quick crafting:
Share your experiences using crafting lavender in the Comments section!