April 24, 2021 – Virtual Class will be available
Considering the current health crisis I am having to cancel the originally formatted class. The good news is I have figured out a way to deliver this valuable material virtually and schedule the field portion of the class in July.
In order to facilitate ease of course access, class has been pre-recorded and will be available to listen to from April 24th through July 9th, 2021. The class will be broken down into 8 different modules and activity worksheets will be given at the end of each module. The work sheets are designed to help you begin the planning process of starting a lavender farm.
Topics will include:
- Preparing beds – Design for the end in mind
- Weed Control
- Harvesting for optimum use
- Post harvest handling
- Species and cultivar selection
- Different cultivars and their marketability
- Bonus: Introduction to lavender propagation
- and much much more….