Lavender Simple Syrup
- Slow Method but uses less lavender
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp fresh or dried lavender flowers
- 2 cups of sugar
- Quick Method uses more lavender
- ½ cup dried lavender buds
- Slow Method: Bring water and lavender to boil. Stir in sugar until fully dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Keep in the refrigerator for three days, then fine strain the lavender. Add to mixed drinks, lemonade, ice tea or desserts.
- Quick Method: Bring water to boil, add sugar, stir to dissolve, add lavender buds and turn off heat. Let steep for one hour. Strain lavender buds.