Roasted Carrots with Chimichurri
Author: Inspired by Martha Stewart
- Small carrots
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Stir together parsley, cilantro, red chili flakes, garlic, oil, and vinegar. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- You can add your favorite vegetables to roast. Chimichurri goes well with roasted potatoes, beets, parsnips and winter squash.
- Roast for about 30 minutes.