Roasted Garlic Asparagus with Lavender Lemon Pepper
Serves: 6 servings
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped parsley
- 2 pounds thin asparagus, ends trimmed
- Fleur de sel or coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Organic Lavender Lemon Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a large jelly-roll pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small pot, heat the oil, garlic, onion powder, and parsley on medium-low heat. Cook for 3 minutes, until the garlic mixture is fragrant but not browned.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer on the prepared pan. Lightly sprinkle with coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Drizzle on the garlic-oil mixture.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus are bright green; do not overcook.
- Sprinkly with Lavender Lemon pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot.